Friday, November 1, 2013

Review: For Sanity's Sake Foot Soak


During summertime, I keep my feet in tip-top shape. Weekly DIY pedicures, pretty polish, nightly scrubbing and moisturizing, the whole shebang. But when the weather starts getting colder, I sort of let all that fall by the wayside. After all, who's going to see my feet when they're wrapped up in boots all season? However, that's a decision I always regret when spring comes back around, because getting my feet back into shape is that much harder when I pay them no attention in colder months.

Enter For Sanity's Sake Foot Soak. I bought a little 4 ounce jar of this stuff a while back, but didn't have a chance to try it until a few weeks ago. I put a few inches of warm water in the bathtub (just enough to come up to my ankles) and tossed in a teaspoon or so of Peppy Mint. For the next 10 minutes, I sat on the edge of the tub while I read The Fault In Our Stars (I HIGHLY recommend it!) and soaked my feet. When I stepped out, my feet felt wonderful - smooth, soft, and as ridiculous as it sounds, energized. People, I could literally see dead skin coming off in little balls when I used my Spa Sonic Pumice Stone Attachment afterwards. 

My feet feel like a baby's butt since I started using this soak. I just use it once a week before bed, then cover my feet with foot cream and fluffy socks while I sleep. By the time I wake up, it's like getting a professional pedicure, minus the polish and the price tag. In my honest opinion, the Foot Soak is an amazing product to have on hand during winter, and I'll be using it religiously all season!

So far, I've only had the chance to try Peppy Mint, but For Sanity's Sake Foot Soak is currently available in Lavender as well!

Ingredients: Baking Soda, Citric Acid, Corn Starch, Olive Oil, Water and Essential Oils

                                             Price: $3-7
                                            Performance Grade: A+


This product, as well as all the other For Sanity's Sake products, can be purchased from their Etsy shop HERE. To learn a little more about the products or the company, check out the For Sanity's Sake blog HERE.

You can also check out For Sanity's Sake's Facebook page Here.

Lainey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to leave your thoughts on this post, ask a question, or just say hi.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...